Battlestar Galactica Online is a free browser MMORPG that puts you in the cockpit of a spaceship. You have the choice as a human or Cylon the struggle between man and machine to join the Galaxy, with intense space battles and modern 3D graphics. There are several ships you can command, with a variety of choices for upgrades and customizations. There are also varied development opportunities that offer you all the freedom to create your ideal Battlestar Galactica character.
In Battlestar Galactic line, found in both the colonial and the Cylon fleet in uncharted territory of outer space stranded again. Badly damaged and with a critically low level of resources, a race against time for both fleets to repair all damages to upgrade, and for control of systems to get rich on tylium, metal and water. The Colonial fleet is desperately looking for a way to search for the Earth before the Cylons gain enough strength to destroy them once and for all.
- Choose your side: play as either a Cylon or human.
- Advanced 3D graphics directly into your Internet browser window.
- Free, with small amount of options.
- Action-packed tactical space combat with a vast array of offensive and defensive systems.
- A strategic battle for resources and territory between humans and Cylons, in which the player rages across dozens of star systems.
- Story-based missions where you delve into new aspects of the show’s universe.
The admiral of the fleet and commanding officer of the Battlestar Galactica is an experienced, pragmatic leader who does not care about formalities. Above all, he looks at his crew as his family.
Kara Thrace “Starbuck”
The most talented, passionate and rebellious Viper pilot in the fleet (call sign “Starbuck”).
Lee Adama “Apollo”
In a morally ambiguous world of Apollo strives to do the right thing, often at any cost. As the son of Admiral Adama, Apollo has a rational way of thinking and a strong moral code.
Galen Tyrol “Chief”
The unpretentious deck chief of Galactica always occurs for the little guy, especially when it comes to the welfare of his crew.